Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Career In PMB

We have sharing on different areas.  Today, 19 August 2013, let's hear out from our members on their career development here..


Interview section between GAM, Ms Cindy Ong and our upcoming leader, Ms Sannie Wong.

Sannie Wong : " I never like selling job. I only share the wonders of 
unit trust investment with my prospect. And I enjoy the wonders in this
industry too ie : -
1) The Flexi working hour
2) The leisure 'Yam Cha' time with my investor
3) The personal development via overcoming challenges and etc. .. "


Interview section between GAM, Ms Cindy Ong 
and our upcoming leader, Mr Kenny.

Kenny : "Everyday is a new chapter for me, with surprises & excitement .. 
I am building this career into my retirement life as well ..
Do not waste time, get into it on full gear basis ...
Sell dreams and create financial needs for investors, not performance ... 
I am happy to be able to help my investors .. etc ..."


Both the upcoming leaders share the same points : -
1) Criterias needed for success; 
    positive attitude, persistency, discipline, confidence,                       commitment and passion 
2) Aim for a specific goal ie ..to promote to GAM 


Lastly but not least, sharing from GAM, Ms Alice Chung.

The change in her from an employee to a UTC.  ie : -

1) upgrading in her lifestyle
2) Flexi hour and working venue
3) The income she is enjoying
4) Personal Development
5) Satisfaction of seeing the growth in her members  etc ...



Dear members, what are you waiting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment