Monday, April 25, 2011

Charting Your Business Career

You must be very lucky in Public Mutual , you know????

GAM Bala announcing the incoming activities

GAM Lee Peng - Promoting coming Business Opportunity Preview on 9th May 2011






Agency Manager: Melissa Leong " I give myself a challenge...by end of this year, I want to become a GAM!!"





Step by Step sales presenation by Agency Superviosr- Jason




Jason : "Every time when I see client, I will do the prospecting for UTCs & Sales together..."

."....Product, Market, Productivity & Can I do it??......"

GAM Susan" I see the light and the WOW factors"

Umm...I see......agency building is the way to go......

So....I must bring more prospect UTCs to 9th May One Vision BOP....

....when should we turn full time then........


Wah......agency building can earn so much??

UTC:"......we never go big if  we don't go for agency building...."

Jason, Agency Supervisor - taking down the notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment