Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sonny khoo Says ...

“I started my career with two foreign banks and a foreign trading company involved mainly in currency trading for more than 10 years. Today, I run a Financial Services Business with my wife, Kwan.

Having a reasonably large clientele and believing that selling is a lifestyle, I often share about wealth creation and management, and am always prepared for on-the-spot presentation. I encourage my clients to refer at least one to three prospects a year. I believe educating and professional service to my clients are important and the key to unlocking their purse.
OV Training is where I gathered lots of knowledge, ideas and tips from experienced leaders in a one-hour session which I would otherwise have taken weeks or months to research. Why reinvent the wheel? I have faithfully used whatever I have learned in OV Training to enhance my presentation and closing skills.

When I first started, I used to joke that my phone number was 247365. People asked, ‘Why only 6 numbers?”. To me, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year is a good time to sell. That is essential when we first start our business - 99% hard work. Nowadays, I try to make weekends for family and holidays a must. Weekdays should be dedicated to work.
My plan for this year and next is to increase my personal sales and recruitment activities. The aim is to recruit more dedicated agents to meet my group sales promotion quota.
Motivation is one of the keys to success. To keep myself motivated, I read a lot to improve my knowledge and to develop myself. $$$ is also a major motivation, though what you do with it is most important – being able to bless others as much as I am blessed. So long as I do my part, I believe God would help me to achieve my highest potential. In short my motivation is God first, then family, friends and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment